Thursday, January 5, 2012

Alex's First Christmas Scrapbook Page

This is Alex's scrapbook page for his first Christmas! He was a bit colicky that night but was able to sit and watch his cousins open their presents. He received a lot of gifts as well. I made this page to add to his scrapbook. I still have to write a few things on it (hence the blank area on the right) so that when he's older, he can read about his first Christmas.

I was able to find the red tinsel that I used to frame the photo, the leaves with red ribbon and bells and the glittery red alphabet stickers at Marshall's for really cheap! The Christmas lights trim and Santa embellishments were purchased on eBay (by Jolee's Boutique) -I like buying scrapbook materials there because usually it's much more cheaper than at craft stores like Micheal's and Hobby Lobby.


Photo with Santa - he was asleep!

I love Christmas embellishments!

No comments:

Post a Comment